Friday, May 18, 2012

We have a logo!

My darling daughters (DDs) and I have decided to resurrect my sister's business: a farmers' market-style stall selling baked gluten-free goodies. Home educating my girls has given us the opportunity to practise fun alternatives to learning. Baking has proven a good one on many levels, and now it seems that building a business together could well provide a very valuable source of educational opportunities.

Today we started with step one: Identity. (Yes, I know other people would approach it differently, but I am, after all, a graphic designer by trade). We already had the name: Aunty Em's.

Today DD#1 created her first logo - for this business. Here it is. Don't ya love it?

[caption id="attachment_10" align="alignnone" width="300"]Aunty Em's - DD#1's first official logo (age 9!). So proud. Aunty Em's - DD#1's first official logo (age 9!). So proud.[/caption]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment