(Gluten, grain, dairy, sugar free)
1 cup pitted dates
½ cup brewed coffee
¼ cup melted coconut oil
½ cup cocoa powder
2 ½ cups sun flour (ground sunflower seeds)
½ tsp baking soda
· Soak the dates in the coffee for about ½ an hour
· Blend in a food processor with an S-blade until smooth.
· Add the eggs and coconut oil to the blender and blend until well combined.
· Add all the other ingredients and continue blending
· Spoon into a greased and lined square cake tin
· Bake @ 180ºC for 30 minutes
Add raisins, chopped nuts, berries, citrus peel or ginger after step 4.